Nungnung Waterfall


Hello guys, have you went to Nungnung waterfall? It's located in Petang village above 40 km from Denpasar. You can pass by Sangeh forest, you know it's a famous place in Bali. In Sangeh you can find many monkey.
Back to Nungnung waterfall. Nungnung Waterfall not famous than Gitgit waterfall in Buleleng regency. It's a natural place. To look the waterfall you must go down on many stairs. The stairs is natural, if you like adventure you must try thats.
There are two place beside the stairs, in Bali is called "Bale Bengong". If you tired you can rest in there. Nungnung waterfall is a romantic place, if you have girlfriend or boyfriend you must go there. I think you will have good moment in there. It has good views, you can take the photo in there.
Last year I went to Nungnung waterfall with my friends. I like this place. The water is very clear, green plants and big stones. The water is cold, I don't know where the water is come. I don't thinking about thats, I just enjoy to look the waterfall. Next times I wish going to there again.

0 comments: