My Hobbies

I want talking about my hobbies. May be someone has same hobbies with me, we can share about it. I have some hobbies. I like reading about computer technology, sports (jogging, badminton, cycling, and fitness), commercial plants (adenium, orchid) and adventure. I like commercial plants because it is make comfortable to my eyes. I have small garden at my home. Usually in the morning I am clean and smoothing my garden.
Do you know adenium plant? It's a plant sap. In Indonesia its called "Jepun Jepang". It has beautiful flower and unique stem. It has good stem, the greater the better. It has many varian, but I don't have all varian. Because it's a expensive plant. I like orchid also. I am put orchid on the tree stem, because if I put in the pot it's need to more attention. Especially in the fertilization. If you put on the stem you can easily to take care the orchid. You just need to water your orchid.
About my adventure, usually I am going to climb on hills in Bali with my friends. I am doing it to refresh my self with my friends and try to closer to the nature. My friends and I am rarely doing it, usually if we have off time. I don't have many experience about adventure, but I am usually enjoy to do it. That's all.

0 comments: