Dog is a faithful friend.

Dog is an animal. Its closed with people. It has good senses such as ears, eyes and olfactory. With it eyes, the dog can see in the night. That's different with people. The dog can listening a sound about 100KHZ. And the dog has olfactory 100 times better than normal people. About that, the dog is used by police to help us to find the criminal. I like animals, especially dog. I have two dogs at my home. Its 3 years old and 2 month old. Its brown and white brown. Usually my dog keep my house and child dog accompany my niece to play somethings. She likes to play with its, because its funny dog. Now my child dog was sick, I am tell my sister to inject its. Now third days my child dog was sick, I am gave medicine to its. I hope its immediately fine and back to happy again. Picture on top is not my dog, but its similar of kind and age with my dog.

0 comments: